Oslo Investor Summit will give you an intimate update on:
- the Norwegian business climate,
- why the Norwegians act like they do,
- why Oslo and Norway is the strongest real estate market in Europe,
- the legal, financial and market framework and
- where to find the best deals in Norway – right now.
And OIS proudly presents for the first time:
SHARE – a new innovative tech-based developer
"Our aim is to be an alternative for companies that want to make the leap from the Nordic home market to the global technology scene".
Spring Capital, owned by Are Traasdahl, and Aspelin Ramm Eiendom has formed a new and unique collaboration in Norway through the company SHARE. SHARE will develop real estate projects in the Oslo region with focus on housing entrepreneurship within the technology sector in a tight collaboration with already leading companies and institutions, also contributing to help talents into a closer interaction with existing market players.
You will meet: Stig L. Bech, BAHR, John O. Solberg, CBRE, Thomas Fjeld, DNB Markets, Gunnar Sellæg, Partner of Spring Capital, Gunnar Bøyum, CEO of Aspelin Ramm, Sindre Østgård, urban development advicer.